Contribution to Research and Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Mentoring and Education: Occasionally educates listeners on diverse business issues live on Air in a Royal Media FM Radio Station – April 2006 – 2010
- Business Commentaries and articles: Contributions have in the past and continually been published in Nation Newspapers,Business Daily, Standard Newspapers, Nairobi Star, Marketing Africa, Sokoni Magazine – MSK, Business Post, Management Journal (KIM), The SMEs Today Magazine
- The Chief/Trainer Consultant presented a conference paper titled “The study of the Impact of education and training on Entrepreneurship development in Nairobi, a case study of Barclays Bank Business Club”, presented at the 3rd International Entrepreneurship Conference with the theme “Fostering Entrepreneurship and SMEs in Africa” at USIU, Nairobi, May 2006.The same was published in the July 2007 issue of the Business In Africa Journal.
- The consultancy guided the ministry of Youth Affairs on implementation of the Youth fund and entrepreneurship promotion through a paper titled “Promotion of Youth Entrepreneurship for employment and wealth creation in Kenya” to the Ministry of Youth Affairs, Kencom House, Nairobi Kenya . The proposal highlights were not only covered widely by Kenya Times newspaper of 19th and 24th September 2006 but also acknowledged by the government.
- The Chief Trainer/Consultant was in 2006, part of the team that developed the now popular International Finance Corporation – IFC supervised GOWE-Growth Oriented Women enterprises training curriculum under the auspices of Kenya Institute of Management- KIM, International Labour Organization – ILO and African Development Bank –ADB.Above all, the Chief Trainer/consultant has since 2013 been the Monthly Strategy Columnist for the SMEs TODAY, a premier business magazine in Kenya.